I was tagged by the dear Kelly Anne of Have Degree, Will Travel, also known as my summer swap buddy!
Link to your tagger and list the rules
List 7 random facts about yourself
Tag 7 people (and make sure you check back and see what they say!)
If you’re tagged, play along and pass it on!
1. I love Karaoke. Love it. It’s my favorite saturday night activity. I’ve been working on “Love is a Battlefield” lately, and anything country. I seriously have the lungs for country. Carrie Underwood, watch out!
2. I read all of the Phillipa Gregory Books. The Virgin Queen, The Boelyn Inheritance, right now I am reading The Other Queen. What can I say, I’m an Elizabeathan dork.
3. My sister and I have the same birthday, two years apart. Thanks, Mom and Dad! This made for a lot of jealousy growing up, and I never got my own party! But now its nice because I never forget her birthday.
4. My favorite guilty pleasure TV show:
Please don’t tell.
5. In college I was a deejay at the campus radio station. This is where I met Brendan, and he was the Music Director. I hated him! He was always mean to me, and yelled at me about missing up intros, etc. (I wasn’t perfect). Pretty soon, though, we started flirting, and the rest is history!
6. I am a teacher. Yes I am. I teach 150 14-16 year old every day all day. It’s exhausting.
7. After all this wedding planning, every month or so, I wish we had just eloped.
Tags, tags, tags!
7. Enna of Tact is for those not Clever enough to be Witty.